[Spridgets] 2012 Train Calendar

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 16 06:19:36 MDT 2011

I use a couple of photos I took of these things as pictures in a talk about
work to show that our speed humps are not too bad!  Have you noticed the
presence of a garage within 50 yards of a line of those things?  They always
advertise exhausts, tires and suspension repairs!
With the car I used you could get wheels on one side between the lumps but
the other always smacked against one.

Guy R Day