[Spridgets] A Sonnet for me?

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Sat Oct 15 20:39:43 MDT 2011

umm.. since Chuck hasn't chimed in let me..

There isn't a MK IV Sonett.

There were 6 Sonett's made which are now referred to as Sonett I's

There are Sonett II's which are 3 cylinder 2 stroke cars,

Then there are Sonett V4's which are VERY similar visually to Sonett II's but
have a hood bulge for the Ford V4

Lastly there are Sonett III's which are MUCH more angular and many were made.
They always look good as the fiberglas doesn't rust, just all that pesky metal
underneath.

For $ 600 how wrong can ya go.  There are good SAAB groups out there and
whatever you need can be had.

Lester
Former Pres of SAAB CLub of North America
Owner of:

3 Sonett II's (of 250 produced)
1 Sonett V4
3 Sonett III's