[Spridgets] Adjustable shocks

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 18:59:40 MDT 2011

Daniel,

There was probably some discussion about how crazy Sprite guys were.  But I
think it was sometime after I crawled under the bugeye and removed the rear
shock so I could shoot some pics for you.  The take away from this story is
how much spridget folks are similar around the world.  We all tend to value
how much these cars achieved while being at the bottom end of the sports car
market.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo

--- On Thu, 10/13/11, WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com <WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com>