[Spridgets] Brit bus for sale

Trevor Jessie trevor.jessie at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 18:03:53 MDT 2011

I've seen one converted into a mobile Ice-cream shop.  I have a friend that
owns a chain of ice-cream/dessert shops.  Since he also has a collection of
British cars I thought it'd be a no-brainer.  But I've yet to be able to
convince him.  I think he knows that I'm just trying to talk him into it so
that I can drive the bus.  ;)