[Spridgets] Turn Signal and Wiper Mounting

James Gruber thistle_3619 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 10:10:40 MDT 2011

I'm having an issue with the Turn Signal  and Wiper stalks rotating when
solidly screwed do to the steeing column on Bugsy my '68 Sprite. I cleaned up
the column, secured everything in the little indent for the stalks and
tightened everything down. It seems as if the entire stalk assembly possibly
by design rotates about 1/4" to some little stops I see on the steering column
itself. Is this correct or is there sometine else loose I need to tighten up.

Still have not gotten turn signals working ut finally back at it again.
FLashers work appears I am not getting power to the signal stalk. Got to pull
apart the wiring from the flasher to the signals.