[Spridgets] FYI--Fire safety

Lee Fox lee.fox at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 12 17:05:25 MDT 2011

Gordon,
The OP said the hose was only six years old. It may be ethanol or not.
My point was that we just don't know and we shouldn't jump to conclusion.

Many of us have also experienced poor quality of rubber brake and clutch
parts that are not exposed to ethanol.
Maybe it's just crappy hose?
Maybe it was from China?
Maybe it is because of Global Warming? :)
Full moon?
Obama?
We simply do not have enough info. Where is CSI when we need them?
Lee