[Spridgets] [EasternOshitGroup] Woo Hoo

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Tue Oct 11 20:01:12 MDT 2011

Woo Hoo to Boo Hoo.

On my way home on Sat after the show, I got stuck in traffic and the electric fan quit. I cooked the water pump, water flows in the top and out the weep hole on the pump at the same rate. Oh well. As THeresa said, once an MG always an MG, even if you change the color.

I have a new in the box pump, at Kevin's (I think)

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life.