[Spridgets] Adjustable shocks

Seth Jones sethamosjones at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 15:41:45 MDT 2011

I did some patent searches and came up with some interesting finds Just look
for "Fullerton George Gordon Armstrong", "F.G.G Armstrong", or "Armstrong
Patent Company Ltd"

Here is an article about the man who built them (the only one I could find on
the web)
http://www.beverleygolfclub.co.uk/bergc/index.php/club-characters/42-gordon-a
rmstrong

Some of the more interesting ideas were a lever arm shock that incorporated
the springs for the front suspension, and some adjustable shocks that could be
remotely controlled via a solenoid and switch arrangement.

-Seth