[Spridgets] Diamond is a little rougher

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Tue Oct 11 14:49:46 MDT 2011

  1. impact is a problem but maybe only for me, as I like to properly
torque my wheel nuts and not use a impact.

  2. I don't see where you say that you drove 10-20 miles and
re-tightened the wheel nuts.

  Either way, good that no one got hurt and now you get dig a little
deeper into the car, that is always fun.

     mike