[Spridgets] Diamond is a little rougher

Kristi & Lambert kristi74midget at comcast.net
Tue Oct 11 08:08:06 MDT 2011

No it is not too embarrassing because we really have no idea why they were
loose.  Lambert changed his tires to a new set on Friday with different rims
after discovering that he had a problem with his rear wheel cylinder on the
back passenger side.  The tires were all put back on with an impact wrench so
there is no reason why they should have come loose.  He even drove it to our
car show and back on Saturday and then to work and back again yesterday.  He
was on his way home from teaching night school when this happened.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget