[Spridgets] SU question

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Mon Oct 10 11:18:22 MDT 2011

Unless I miss my guess, those are the overflow fittings and were connected to
pa pipe that ran down and drained on the roadway.  That fuel comes out of them
would indicate that your float/needle and seat/ fuel pressure is off.  Those
fittings should only function as vents if everything else is working
properly.

Lester