[Spridgets] Pinky Lives : ) : ) : ) : )

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 15:08:01 MDT 2011

List,
I must have accidentally put the pump in backwards when I ran out to get
longer bolts. I figured it out when I ran the line to a gas can and it
wasn't pumping then noticed it was backwards.

Finally she is running but I need new registration before I take her on the
road. Glad to have her off jack stands and at least driving up & down the
driveway ; )

I was thinking WWFD regarding the pump to gas can and found the problem
before I got back on-line to check for replys. Thanks everyone for your help
and as always thank you Frank for sprinkling a little wisdom down from
heaven.
Lin