[Spridgets] Lathe

Frankie Clarici 4th clarici at verizon.net
Tue Oct 4 17:39:32 MDT 2011

I am thinking it's a 750-1000 unit.  Check out
http://www.owwm.org/index.php?sid=93c4c36663368eab8e53df1f8847bdc3

It's a good source for info.  I bought my very large American Tool Works
lathe with lots of tooling for $300 but large old lathes usually only fetch
scrap or just over scrap due to their size.

Frank