[Spridgets] Gasoline plus Seafoam?

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 17:11:06 MDT 2011

Against all better judgement this car has sat outside over the past couple
years.
Other than a basic tune up/ oil change when I first put it on the road the
only thing that's been added to the motor is Seafoam.
The fact that I can go out after several months and just start it right up
without any drama at all is enough for me.
Before it turns truly nasty weather-wise I will add some gas and a new
container of Seafoam, I'll put some Seafoam in the oil too then run it a
while. Then in the spring it will be ready to roll again...

I did some figuring today, since my shed is 12.5 feet wide and 24 feet long
I can easily fit two Spridgets in there.
Especially if they are on wheel dollies.
Good thing, since we will be getting a bare tub to build into a car and we
will need a little room!
Peter and I plan to build a car from a tub, should be a lot of fun!

RickB