[Spridgets] Brake switch dead?

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Tue Oct 4 16:54:19 MDT 2011

A voltmeter will show you if you're getting voltage to the switch on one
end, ignition on. You can use a resistance meter to check if the switch is
closing, ignition off and having someone tap the brakes. Bypassing the
switch with a wire, ignition on, should light the brake lights. ...bill in
corvallis