[Spridgets] Gasoline plus Seafoam?

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 13:50:37 MDT 2011

So it seems it's been a long while since I put fuel in my Mk2 Sprite.
I haven't driven it much lately but every time I get in it and hit the
starter with a little choke it just starts right up and purrs.
It's got an earlier Bugeye 948 motor.
I know pretty sure I added Seafoam last winter, should I go ahead and do
that again when preparing for this winter?
I will also get some pure gasoline and top up the tank.
Of course I'll take it out and drive it a bit to make sure the new gas works
through the system.
Must also check the anti-freeze.
What a nice pleasant little car, it's sitting out in my 12x24 shed all snug.

Rick (getting colder outside already) Bastedo