[Spridgets] 45D4 distributors on ebay?

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Mon Oct 3 11:09:03 MDT 2011

Jeff is a great guy. He was at MG 2008  in Valley Forge PA and actually got up at 6 AM and installed a new dizzy in my Midget in the parking lot of the hotel. It ran great, until it quit running (not the fault of the Dizzy)

Ain't no way I would every do any other dealer for distributer issues.

Larry