[Spridgets] Installed facet pump on Pinky 62 where can I run the power

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 04:19:31 MDT 2011

List,
Great answers and many at that, glad to hear Ed is as rude as ever to me : )
He reminds me of the boy in class who puts the girls pig tails in the ink
bottle because he liked the girl....wink. Love you too Ed.

I thought of running the power line via the fuel line with nylon ties but it
kind of freaked me out to have the electricity so close to the fuel line. I
didn't realize the brake line is under there too I'll take a look at that as
well. I'll go with either one.

Sorry for dragging this out it has take me so long because of a herniated
disk which I have nursed for years almost giving up at times too. But I
should be done soon.
Thanks again,
Lin