[Spridgets] Help diagnossing this....

Bob Spruck mgmaven at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 2 21:03:05 MDT 2011

I agree with all those who responded, but you might also want to check
the needles and jets. Make sure the needles are seated squarely and are
not worn or dinged. Also look at the hole in the jet to make sure it is
round and not elongated. Many times a maladjusted needle will wear the
jet and give erratic and bad mixture. It usually is not bad enough,
however, to cause sticking. Make sure the pistons rise and fall freely
in the dash pots and are not nicked or worn. A bad needle/jet can also
cause the piston to hang up.

Bob