[Spridgets] The Phoenix has risen

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Sat Oct 1 15:59:10 MDT 2011

Dean,

Not sure that will get done before Sat, but:

I will be there early. I have to set up the field and then park all the cars coming in. This is the Philly MG Club show, and I am the Secretary for the club. And the official Car Parker ;-) But since I get to be there early I always get the best spot.

This year we are featuring the Midget, after all, it's the 50th!!

Larry

On Oct 1, 2011, at 3:06 PM, Macy Larry wrote:

> My driving time in the car since on the road goes something like this.
>
> 100 miles home from Kevin's
> 75 miles to New Hope and back (it's 20 miles away ;-)
> 8 miles to and from the inspection station.
> After that, it was totally mundane. A quick trip to Whole Foods, the Wine & Spirits shop and home. Some how that 12 miles to Whole Foods took nearly 2 hours. I think I got lost ;-)
>
> Larry
>
> On Oct 1, 2011, at 9:09 AM, Macy Larry wrote:
>
>> Well after not having a Midget for nearly 3 years, I am back on the road and LEGAL. I just passed my Bucks Co, PA Inspection with flying colors. But this time, it's blue instead of green.
>>
>> Many thanks to Frank for getting this started. And to Kevin for letting me use his garage after Frank passed, and to all those that ventured out to Tom's River and to Tuscarora over the summer for their assistance.
>>
>> It is still a bit of a work in progress as it needs a buffing and some badges.
>>
>> All I can say is YIPPEE and now to get some miles on it.
>>
>> WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>> Larry
>> --
>>
>> Larry Macy
>> 78 Midget
>>
>> Keep your top down and your chin up.
>>
>> Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
>> lmacy at phillymgclub.com
>> Secretary
>> Philadelphia MG Club
>>

>> "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".
>>

> --
>
> Larry Macy
> 78 Midget
>
> Keep your top down and your chin up.
>
> Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
> lmacy at phillymgclub.com
> Board Member at Large
> Philadelphia MG Club
>
> One of these days, you'll look back on all this, and plow into a parked car.

Don't you love it when your brain knows what's right, and your fingers don't listen?

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section