[Spridgets] The Phoenix has risen

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 1 15:47:50 MDT 2011

Buff & Badge it.

Then head to Peddler's Village next weekend....

Lahaska, PA 18931, PA. - Brits at the Village British Car & Bike show
Peddler's Village - Lahaska,PA. The Philadelphia MG Club, Inc. is presenting
our Fifteenth Annual All British Car & Bike Show. Last year we started what
will be new feature for the Brits Car & Bike show. A "Featured Marque" and
this year the MG MIDGET all models all years. "Brits at The Village" is a
Popular Vote Awards Show. Classes are determined by pre-registration. Dash
plaques to the first 150 cars/bikes. A special award to the Club that have
the most pre-registered, so make this one of your Club Events in October.
Pre-registration $15.00 by Sept 26th. $20.00 reg. fee day of show. For more
information call Bill Hixson 215.932.0295 or Steve Harding 610.275.7960. For
Registration Form go to www.phillyMGclub.com to download "Brits at The
Village" registration form, or e-mail Bill Hixson MGBV6T5 at phillyMGclub.com
request Brit's registration form.