[Spridgets] Not LBC.....electronics advice school project.

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 30 16:30:53 MST 2011

I can probably point you in the right direction.
But I need to know how you want to detect when something is near, and how
close is near?

Keep in mind that there are also off the shelf solutions like the sensors
you can buy that can turn on a light when a person walks in front of the
sensor.

http://compare.ebay.com/like/330378325716?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes
&var=sbar

http://www.harborfreight.com/wireless-driveway-alert-system-93068.html

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-100685859/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId
=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

The above are less than $20.  Sure you want to re-invent the wheel on your
breadboard at that price?