[Spridgets] Ron Soave

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 11:05:08 MST 2011

It was damp and cold. My wife needed my truck or I would not hav been in the
Vette. The uncontrollable element was that when it broke loose, traction
control bit when the car was perpendicular to the barrier. I was pointed
straight at the wall with maybe 20 feet to correct it at "highway speeds'.
Like racing, bad things happen when you put yourself in a bad situation - I
know better. The car's ability to dissipate the energy of impact was
astounding. The engine went partially under the car, the fenders and bonnet
separated, there was black foam scattered about everywhere, and it turned its
own flashers on. The cop (who was fantastic) put it in the "miracle you walked
away" category.

Thank you guys again for the off line emails --- I have been
pretty invisible lately, but you are all still family.

RS
"That which you
manifest is before you" - Enzo the dog