[Spridgets] Ron Soave

Paul Van Wig pvanwig at me.com
Tue Nov 29 10:26:14 MST 2011

Glad to hear you are ok! Hope the pain passes soon.

Paul Van Wig
Long Beach/Big Bear, CA
pvanwig at mac dot com

On Nov 28, 2011, at 9:40 PM, Ron Soave <soavero at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello all. I'm doing fine - thanks for many of the well wishes I've gotten.
The car was 2007 corvette. I appreciate the concern abotu being in over my
head, and obviously something went wrong but I have instructed driver's school
in that car a few times - I've had it sideways for many laps and have a pretty
good handle on it. The conditions were dangerous and it I had no room to
correct for a slippery patch. No citations were issued - stuff happens. The
car did phenomenally well dissipating energy. CT scans were all negative, but
I'm in a lot of pain still.

Please keep it positive.

RS
"That which you