[Spridgets] Ron Soave

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Mon Nov 28 20:24:08 MST 2011

You guys are funny with your plastic versus steel comments.  The Corvette is
designed to the very same safety standards as every other car sold in this
country.  The design of the substructure is very substantial.  It's probably
safer than a Buick in a wreck.  The plastic skin is just that - nothing more
than a cover for the car underneath.

No facebook here either.  I don't care what time you took your morning dump.
:-)

Rick

Sent from my keyboard