[Spridgets] Ron Soave

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 28 19:46:10 MST 2011

Ron's Corvette was only a couple years old.  Everybody needs to realize that
different cars handle differently and need to be respected until you really
know how to drive them.  I've been through this with several really hopped
up cars.  I've owned a high performance Corvette as well as a 911 and a few
others.  You cannot drive them all alike.  They are all different animals.

Now, let's not assume that Ron got in over his head on this.  He admitted to
not feeling good about his driving, but let's let him explain before jumping
to conclusions.

Then let's nail him!  ;-))))

Larry