[Spridgets] Throw-out bearing

Gerard pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com
Mon Nov 28 14:37:19 MST 2011

I too have heard many complaints of premature failure on current
reproductions. I think the only one I would trust is the Borg and
Beck, but I'm not sure if they are sold separately from their clutch
kit. Just be aware if you go for a used one, that there are 3
different ones; 948, 1098 and 1275 are unique per application, both
with regard to carbon thickness and I believe pivot offset as well.

Gerard