[Spridgets] NO LBC--New Computer.

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sun Nov 27 14:49:25 MST 2011

Hello Spridgets,

  My old system tried to write a CD and stopped. Really, it just shut
  itself off and wouldn't restart. Eventually I opened the case,
  disconnected THAT component and got a restart. I backed everything
  up and ordered a new system....

  I'm all transferred over to it now. Get this.. on the
  WIN 7 performance index I rate a 7.7 out of 7.9! ...

  All Components show 7.9 EXCEPT the Intel Quad Core Fully Unlocked i7
  (1155) 3.5 Ghz, Turbo enabled CPU. .. it only rates 7.7

  WoWZa!

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

  Taglines are the bumper stickers of the '90s.