[Spridgets] Rebuilding master cylinder

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 23 21:42:04 MST 2011

I think it's worthwhile to tear it down and see why it is leaking.
You'd be flying blind otherwise.

Let say you open it up and find little bits of crystallized conventional
brake fluid stuck in between the rubber and the cylinder wall?

Now whatcha going to do?

I don't know of any master cylinder in the world that will fix that problem.

Something ELSE fixes THAT problem.