[Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 54, Issue 40

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 12:35:03 MST 2011

Amen Dave,
We are traveling to friends for the long weekend.
I'll bring some smoked salmon, garlic from my garden, frozen blackberries
from the edges of the yard this summer and a fine bottle of Royal Salute 21.
Celebration with great friends and family, maybe a little shopping Friday
morning to help with the economy and then some sittin' around time.

Have a great Thanksgiving all, I'm thankful for you!

Rick (gobble) Bastedo