[Spridgets] Billy in brazil

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 10:33:29 MST 2011

List,
I'm feeling really stupid because I never knew Billy's band is an
authentic "Punk Rock" Band....needles to say Punk is one of my all
time favorites, top of the list. Took a while to find an album but
finally did on Amazon, ordering it : ) although the guitar is a little
out of my budget 5K but I'll save up for one now.
You Rock Billy!!!!
Feeling like a digital groupie ; )
Lin
http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Back-X-Anthology-X/dp/B000002HQW

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Ron Soave <soavero at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Our own Billy Zoom showing why they named a guitar after him on a cover of
The
> Doors' "Soul Kitchen". If you didn't know, Billy and his band X are in
South
> America playing to hundreds of thousands of fans with Pearl Jam. Go
Zoom.....