[Spridgets] Sprite Midget Club USA Calendar now available!

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 13:54:17 MST 2011

Seth, great job - the calendars look wonderful.
Everyone should know that I just sent you that picture of the 50th track
DVD cover.
You got it up on the calendar in record time!

I received the picture from John Seaman with this:
Hi Rick,

It was my photo, and it is attached with my compliments.
You have permission to crop it or use it as is for the Spridget calendar.

best regards

John Seaman

Rick Bastedo