[Spridgets] Are you a Cold War Vet? Or entitled to a medal?

Robert Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 14 23:32:18 MST 2011

Dave KK7SS wrote, "The best award I received was in November 1958 when I was
finally promoted to the rank of civilian"

Yeah, but I'll bet my "short timers chain" was longer than yours.  It started
with 684 paper clips, and each day I would dutifully removed one paper clip.
Needless to say, it gave the Chief I worked for apoplexy each time I performed
the ceremony, complaining that I was not a good "haze grey and squared away"
sailor!

Buster Evans