[Spridgets] rear suspension rubber bushing replacement

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 11:44:44 MST 2011

If you are replacing with a new rubber bump stop it should just push on to the
stud. Using a bit of rubber lube will help. I found two different studs on
axle housings. One has a bullet shape and installation will be a breeze, but I
had lots of trouble trying to install polyurethane bump stops on the stud
without the bullet shape. Polyurethane bump stops are stiffer and I had to
make a tool to sit on the flat top stud.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fastvee/5410722867/in/set-72157625962704634
John
Fogelsville, PA