[Spridgets] Slave Cylinder Question

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 04:32:44 MST 2011

I haven't rebuilt a master cylinder in over 30 years but I have a
spare in a box of parts Frank gave me years ago (I was like a kid at
Christmas to get that box.....yes I'm a weird gal....hahaha) I think
I'll rebuild one this winter as it is too cold to get in the garage in
the winter. I would imagene it is not that difficult with a rebuild
kit and I'm sure I still have that same honing attachment for my drill
: )
Lin