[Spridgets] Sort of Sprite : )

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 09:16:23 MST 2011

List,
I just wanted to let you all know Baby Sprite (kitten I got from
Tiffany's cat) is fine, all cloth ribbon gone from her body and she is
her crazy kitten self. Although my other kitty (the one that was lost
for 5 weeks over a year ago) may have to be put down due to a salivary
gland tumor that may be giving her lungs trouble. I have been waiting
for my vet to get back from a 2 month vacation to tell me when to do
it as treatment doesn't look hopeful or comfortable. All I want is for
her not to suffer.

Lin