[Spridgets] act fast!

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Sat Nov 12 15:37:29 MST 2011

Hard to tell from his photos, but it appears there is a fair amount of rust
around the rear wheel arches, especially the driver's side.  He says the
floors need "attention".  What really intrigues me is there are no visible
gaps between the front fenders and the a-posts.   ????   Lots 'o bondo
perhaps?

Rick

Sent from my keyboard