[Spridgets] rubber bumper Midget

Pete Chast pchast at francomm.com
Sat Nov 12 07:06:55 MST 2011

Jeff

IMHO If you are not going to race that engine is fine. I used a 79 for
many years.(just stripped smog noise.)

As far as seized. If just from sitting and you have work to do otherwise.
I've used the Kerosene method.
add a couple of quarts to the oil and fill the block through the pistons
half a cup in each every week until
it comes out the dipstick. Using a wrench try to bump the crank at the end
of each week that you add oil.
DO NOt get antsy. This takes weeks(6-10). I've driven cars after this
without trouble for years.

Pete