[Spridgets] 79 Midget FS 1000 bucks Lon Gisland

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Fri Nov 11 09:30:20 MST 2011

Wow, I haven't heard from that dickhead for several years. Last I heard he dropped off the MG scene after he spent his time as NAMGBR president. Knows the cars, but is ass to deal with.

Oh and don't mention my name, it'll raise the price.

Larry

On Nov 11, 2011, at 11:08 AM, Peter Caldwell wrote:

> http://www.mgexperience.net/phorum/read.php?42,1902374

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

 Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life.