[Spridgets] Shameless self promotion - not much Spridget content

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 09:15:37 MST 2011

I've been participating in this fun 'contest' called "DBA In Space".
If I win I'll proudly represent the Sprite-Midget Club USA (of course).
If you would like to show support simply click the link or paste it in your
browser and then click the link to support "Richard" (me).
Should this go to the next level I think I'll need a lot of help, but for
now it's just in the interest of getting a free T-Shirt or something like
that.
Thanks!

http://www.launchbuddi.es/ZE5oi

Rick (spacy man) Bastedo