[Spridgets] What's wrong with this picture?

Robert Weeks lists at woozy.com
Tue Nov 8 08:48:43 MST 2011

Not exactly an attempted install, but a photo with the old pipe
installed and the new one positioned in approximately the right place.
What the photo doesn't show is that as you press the new pipe down into
the radiator hose the intake manifold is in the way:

http://www.white-weeks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/mock-install.jpg

Also just for good measure, the VB catalog shows the pipe with the
correct bend:

http://www.victoriabritish.com/icatalog/sm/full.aspx?Page=55

Robert