[Spridgets] Fiberglass bonnets , kellisons

charles christ crusaderchuck at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 03:58:26 MST 2011

alan,

which kellison do you have the mold for?    the one i have here is a race
version the had no provisions for attachment to hood hinges nor any
reinforcement at rear to keep it's shape at the cowel.   it's very "flimsy and
very light weight (thin) , strictly a hood pin in place piece.    i was going
to glass in a rear reinforcement from a bugeye for attachment and to get it to
keep it's shape at the cowel end.

also did kellison ever offer a grill?   i made one for mine.

chuck