[Spridgets] Bugeye for sale

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Wed Nov 2 19:30:56 MST 2011

None of the tops I have ever bought since my first in the 70s had the holes
and fasteners pre-installed.  I suppose they could do that because the Tenax
fittings on the body and the turnbuckles are all supposed to be in the same
place on all Bugeyes.  In fact, back in the 70s and the 80s tops would come
with a new flat steel bar for the windshield front pocket.  I have not seen
them included in years.  I can guess how much fun an early top with the snaps
across the front is to put together.

Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2