[Spridgets] Really?

BJNoSHOV8 bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Tue May 31 17:50:02 MDT 2011

I think you have to evaluate each HF product on its own merits.  I have
bought some that worked well and some that didn't.

In one instance I bought myself a Craftsman wire cutter and I bought my
daughter a HF wire cutter.  She needed to cut a small bolt to attach a
shelf to a wall and she couldn't do it with her HF cutter.  I went out
in my garage and cut one easily with my Craftsman cutter.  The next time
I visited her I got out her HF cutter and sure enough even though it
looked almost identical to my Craftsman tool, I could not cut the small
bolt even using all of my strength.  My Craftsman tool cut the bolt easily.