[Spridgets] The Conservative Mind, No LBC

Pete Chast pchast at francomm.com
Tue May 31 13:31:38 MDT 2011

I've got to agree. Its not "Green at any cost." With reasonable
ability and utility without intrusion, I'm all for it.

I protested when local electric companies closed all the little
hydro dams in this state and tore them out for the fish!!!
The fishing is worse now. Almost non-existent.

Pete
Athens, NY

-