[Spridgets] classic motorsports mag

charles christ crusaderchuck at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 04:10:37 MDT 2011

my issue arrived saturday.    the first page i opened it to....there was
frank.   i broke down and cried.

chuck.
no power here since thursady night's
tornados.   just ot electric back late
yesterday.    over 400 emails.    no
time to read or delete stuff right now.
must gather myself and go to
work.    some holiday weekend.     nothing but the
sounds of generators and
chain saws cutting tree after tree after tree.  mary
anne & i are ok.
others around us are in disarray.     this is pennsylvania ,
not the
midwest!    we now know the sound that all say "oh , you'll know it when
you
hear it".     one struck ground about a block to the west and another about
block and ahalf to the east.    nopower  here from thursady night untill late
yesterday.     lost to do now...like go to work.