[Spridgets] FW: Help with shipping Bugeye seats - Was Small Detour to Cary NC

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at me.com
Sat May 28 21:16:24 MDT 2011

All ready contacted Lin but do not have any room.  We are from the San Diego area and are on an adventure circumnavigating the USA and lower Canada.  About a ten month trip.  After the week end we will be continuing in the NE direction.  There is a basic route but no schedule.  Rarely do we know where we will be more than a day or two in advance.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage