[Spridgets] really dumb question, dont laugh

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sat May 28 14:09:08 MDT 2011

I have painted lots of engines without an engine stand.  You have to  paint
the bottom of the sump first or once it's in a car.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330

grunthaner at gmail.com writes:

I like  this one WestlakeMonza : )

Somehow I don't think Frank put his engines  on a stand to paint them. Does
anyone know how Frank did it? I think this will  be a familiar question in
the future "how did Frank do it?"  I have  started to look for some of
Frank's messages on doing various things and I am  thinking I should print them
all when I start my Bugeye project. (still trying  to figure out how to sneak
the LBC home without the spouse knowing  ....hahaha). Frank told me to tell
her he gave it to me while cleaning out the  garage, God I sure miss him
and his wisdom :  (
Lin