[Spridgets] Frank C in Classic Motorsports

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 18:30:33 MDT 2011

I agree completely with you Allen. My subscription started about the time they
changed the name to "British Car Magazine" from "British Car & Bike Magazine",
although I had been buying BC&B for a while. It was a great magazine, but was
mostly B&W, very narrow in focus, and hate to say it, had pretty much covered
all the British cars out there with feature stories. Tim definitely saved the
Mag. And I gotta say, the mix of cars covered now pretty much exactly matches
the stuff that makes me drool.
 - David Booker
Long Island