[Spridgets] really dumb question, dont laugh

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri May 27 17:30:20 MDT 2011

I like this one WestlakeMonza : )

Somehow I don't think Frank put his engines on a stand to paint them. Does
anyone know how Frank did it? I think this will be a familiar question in
the future "how did Frank do it?"  I have started to look for some of
Frank's messages on doing various things and I am thinking I should print
them all when I start my Bugeye project. (still trying to figure out how to
sneak the LBC home without the spouse knowing ....hahaha). Frank told me to
tell her he gave it to me while cleaning out the garage, God I sure miss him
and his wisdom : (
Lin